- Rule 1: Always post the rules!
- Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
- Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them.
What I was asked:
- Favorite food? I am a hardcore foodie: I love lots of different kinds of food. But earlier today I was thinking about how much I adore a good Reuben.
- Favorite book? ‘Small Gods’ was the first Discworld novel I ever read. I read it when I was fourteen and it ended up informing a lot about how I view the topic of religion.
- An unpopular OTP? Shipping and I are an odd topic: I actually try to avoid doing it as much as possible, because I want to enjoy the narrative being presented to me rather than trying to force my own view on it. But… well, I am a little depressed at how little love Ukyou and Konatsu get.
- Least favorite subject in school as a kid? I actually liked all my classes. I just hated everyday life in school.
- Main fandom(s)? Ranma One-Half, My Little Pony, Star Driver, Revolutionary Girl Utena… there’s a lot of things that I enjoy, really.
- How many followers? Nine here, fifty-two on Ask Jellybean and one hundred and forty-one on Rumic Out-Of-Context Theater. I’m a little surprised by that one.
- How many people you are following? One hundred and forty seven.
- Favorite fictional character? How do I even answer that? For the moment I’m going to say Todoroki Yachiyo, for her charm and kindness as much as for her obliviousness, obsession and occasional bouts of terrifying paranoia.
- Least favorite time of the year? Summer. I am a creature of cold climates and long nights. Heat makes me lethargic and weak.
- Favorite thing to do in your spare time that doesn’t have to do with the internet? Read. I should find some less escapist hobbies.
- Birthday? November the Twenty-Fourth, Anno Domini Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Two. Very early in the morning, suffocating on my own umbilical cord.
And for you, my friends? Hmm
- Do you identify as a geek? If so, when do you think you started doing so?
- Name a non-fiction book that you enjoyed reading.
- Mustaches: charming or disgusting?
- Favorite evening beverage?
- Worst movie you saw last year?
- Best movie you saw last year?
- Which chocolate do you prefer: white, dark, or milk? If you enjoy chocolate, that is. I shouldn’t assume.
- Do you know any other languages than English? If so, which ones and how much?
- Turning one I got around, what was your favorite subject in school as a kid?
- Have you ever considered changing your name?
- What’s that smell?